𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌
❀ grey ace ❀
❀ 5w6 ❀ taurus ❀
❀ empath ❀
❀ sanguine ❀
❀ chaotic evil ❀
❀ infp-t ❀
about the site
this site was created to serve as my personal space in the interwebs. this is a place where i can store all my unorganized thoughts, write about my journey, and often times, just talk about random stuff that may not even make sense to you. journaling is something that i've always been trying to get into since i was young. for some reason, i could never keep up with updating a tangible diary. i can't tell you how much money i've wasted on fancy stationery only to forget about it in a couple weeks.
i found out about neocities through one of my favorite youtube channels (ready to glare). i became fascinated in the concept of creating a digital extension of myself in the form of a personal site since, well, i already spend so much time on the internet anyway. with me being in quarantine, it encouraged me to further look into what else i can do in neocities, and that's how i came about making this this. i have spent considerable amount of hours here ever since. i liked the idea of having a platform online where i have full control in terms of the design and the content that i put up. this is also something of a creative outlet for me and i'm sure for most webmasters as well. think of this as my secret virtual cave wherein random shit that i find relevant is stored. this is mainly for me, but you are welcome to look around.
also: none of the pixel backgrounds are mine and the stickers from the front page are created from picsart.
this has been my instagram username since i was 13/14. i found out about the word -- oddly enough -- through a buzzfeed video. i thought it described me at the time (it still does) because i always stayed up late and would often pull all nighters even when they're totally unnecessary.
where are the uppercases?
to be honest, i don't really have a clear reason as to why i don't use uppercases. when i started this, i just didn't feel like using uppercases because they always looked weird to me. i guess i just got used to it, so i'm committing.
foods and drinks
- ❀ fast food restaurant: mcdonalds
- ❀ ice cream flavor: vanilla. i know.
- ❀ chocolate candy: snickers
- ❀ fruit candy: anything guava/tamarind flavored
- ❀ asian dish: thai noodles
- ❀ breakfast: fried rice and eggs
- ❀ fruit: watermelon!
- ❀ vegetable: okra
- ❀ dessert: ice cream
- ❀ comfort food: eggs, thai noodles, instant noodles(
although i don't eat it anymoresike, i started eating them again because my mom brought a whole pack of my favorite ones. i have very little self-control)
- ❀ thing to cook: thai noodles, spaghetti, carbonara,
- ❀ soda: pepsi (i don't drink soda anymore)
- ❀ alcohol: cognac, beer(although i swear never to drink beer anymore)
- ❀ starbucks drink: the matcha shit, i'm not a huge starbucks girl
- ❀ coffee flavor: black with nothing but regret. i technically can't drink coffee because i hyperventilate but i am the biggest coffee drinker.
- ❀ 80's movie: i don't think i've ever watched an 80's movie. not that i can remember. embarrassing.
- ❀ scary movie: orphan
- ❀ funny movie: booksmart
- ❀ movie actor: hmm, probably cate blanchett
- ❀ pixar movie: monsters inc., toy story 1 to 4
- ❀ classic movie: forest gump
- ❀ movie, in general: leon the professional
- ❀ lgbt movie: i can't think straight, bloomington, carol
- ❀ new movie: the half of it
- ❀ scent: gourmand
- ❀ perfume: pink sugar, chance by chanel, black opium, ck1
- ❀ day of the week: tuesdays, specially during wentworth season
- ❀ holiday: new year's eve
- ❀ way to communicate: chat
- ❀ color: pastels, teal, mint green, grey, ebony
- ❀ person you've never met: lisa ray, nic da silva, rachel shelley
- ❀ tv show: wentworth. i have a whole section dedicated to it.
- ❀ way to relax: lay in bed and listen to music
- ❀ makeup
- ❀ singing
- ❀ spicy foods!!!!!!
- ❀ watching youtube
- ❀ learning something new
- ❀ mature women
- ❀ playing pubg mobile
- ❀ sleeping in late, or pulling an all nighter
- ❀ online shopping
- ❀ tattoos and piercings
- ❀ vintage clothing/aesthetic
- ❀ someone who can be funny without trying and being offensive
- ❀ making people laugh
- ❀ watching series
- ❀ body modification
- ❀ artistic people
- ❀ people who walk slow
- ❀ people who are mean for no reason
- ❀ really hot weather
- ❀ spacey places
- ❀ reading, it's my adhd i can't focus
- ❀ not understanding something immediately
- ❀ people who complain about others too much
- ❀ anime
- ❀ kpop
- ❀ cats
- ❀ folks who have no personality and/or originality
- ❀ the sound of the rain
- ❀ edgy teens
- ❀ r/iamverysmart people (please don't get this confused with actually smart people)
- ❀ racists, homophobes
- ❀ small talk
- ❀ true crime community
personality test results
i'd say this is pretty accurate, yes.
The Seven Deadly Sins Quiz on 4degreez.com
Big Five Test Results
|Extroversion (62%) moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity. |
Accommodation (40%) moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense of the well being of others.
Orderliness (44%) moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.
Emotional Stability (50%) medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being calm and resilient and being anxious and reactive.
Inquisitiveness (64%) moderately high which suggests you are intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.
Personality Test by SimilarMinds.com
i have no idea who she is because i'm a shitty person who doesn't read but she sounds like someone i definitely want to write like:
i took this personality disorder test for shits and giggles. of course there is some truth to it but this isn't meant to be taken seriously, it's an online test and i'm not self diagnosing.
|Personality Disorder Test --|
-- $linkText2 --
ew, this one's just inaccurate. also, i hate hot pink.
Your dominant hues are red and magenta. You love doing your own thing and going on your own adventures, but there are close friends you know you just can't leave behind. You can influence others on days when you're patient, but most times you just want to go out, have fun, and do your own thing.
Your saturation level is high - you get into life and have a strong personality. Everyone you meet will either love you or hate you - either way, your goal is to get them to change the world with you. You are very hard working and don't have much patience for people without your initiative.
Your outlook on life is very bright. You are sunny and optimistic about life and others find it very encouraging, but remember to tone it down if you sense irritation.
Economic Left/Right: -2.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.36
Masculinity - 100
Femininity - 108